As one of Australia's leading asbestos training providers, we offer an unrivalled range of quality training programs to suite our client's needs.
We specialise in providing practical hands-on asbestos training to accommodate all different types of industries including: civil, infrastructure, commercial and mining. All our training courses have theory and practical components, we also offer on-site practical training sessions at your workplace or site.
Interlux provides a full suite of national accredited vocational education and training (VET) training courses for licensed asbestos removal work including:
- Remove Non-friable Asbestos CPCCDE-3014A Class 'B' Licence Work
- Remove Friable Asbestos CPCCDE-3015A Class 'A' Licence Work
- Supervise Asbestos Removal CPCCBC-4051A Class 'A' & 'B' Licence Work
- Conduct Asbestos Assessment Associated with Removal CPCCBC-5014A.
Training programs can be specifically designed or tailored with specific content to meet an individual application or industry needs. Some of our specialised and tailored training programs include:
- Asbestos Cement Water main and Sewer Pipe Replacement Works
- Removal of ACM's in Operational Power or Water Treatment Plants
- Site Remediation for Non-licensed Asbestos Removal Work
- Performing Maintenance or Repairs Involving Asbestos Containing Materials
- Emergency Maintenance or Repairs in High Risk Environments
- Project Managing Asbestos Remediation Works
- Respiratory Protection, Selection, Use and Maintenance Programs
- Site Specific Asbestos Awareness Programs.
Training course are delivered by current industry experts under the supervision of a Registered Trading Organisation (RTO) and in accordance with standards of the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).